华谊资本海外招聘啦！以下为 Financial Analyst 招聘信息，有意者请发送简历及两张照片到 email@example.com，具体申请方式请见页底。
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Job Categories: Finance/Accounting, Full /Part-time, Temp-to-hire
Summary: The entry-level Financial Analyst will work with the Investment Management team to provide precise analysis efforts and assist team with underwriting.
Huayi Brothers Media Group is a publicly listed filmed entertainment company in China, established in 1994. It is primarily engaged in film and television production and distribution. The company works for artist development, music production and offline music distribution. It also provides talent management and advertising services in the industry. As a leader of this talent-driven industry, the Huayi Brothers success is based on its deep commitment to forming cooperative partnerships and putting the needs of its people first. Since being listed on ChiNext in 2009, the company has served as the global ambassador for Chinese pop culture by expanding its business up the industry chain. Today Huayi Brothers not only does content production, it has also built new distribution channels (such asself-owned cinemas) and invested deeply in derivative businesses based on original IP, including cultural tourism, video games, location-based entertainment and more, This ambitious goal will reshape how the world sees Chinese entertainment, aligning with Huayi Brothers’ mission to “touch the hearts of audiences” in China and abroad through meaningful, entertaining, and unforgettable works of art.
Essential Functions of Position:
The position requires maintaining financial models (dashboards) and providing business analysis to management for business decisions. Strong analytical skills are required and ability to formulate key insights from various data sources and systems is also required. The position requires solid interpersonal andcommunication skills due to the collaboration with across functional teams, across HY Bro business units and interaction with the leadership team.
- Develop key analytics and reporting from various sources of data across HY Bro andeffectively summarize financial data
- Maintain forecast models supporting the various vendor deals and provides key varianceanalysis
- Manipulatesand reports on large volumes of data primarily using excel and other datamodeling software
- Leveragesall internal software applications to increase efficiency and effectiveness offorecasting and analysis, is expected to have a detailed knowledge of applications used e.g. GATOR, SAP and PSL/Vista
- Preparead-hoc reports, analysis, and conduct special project as necessary
- Assist HY Bro Partners or Managing Director on client engagements to:
- Create financial modeling/projections including 13 week cash flows and budgets
- Analyze client financial records and prepare findings
- Participate in the drafting client presentation
- Additional support or tasks as necessary
- Analyze and identify trends in past and present financial and operational data gathered from client financial and operational software packages
- Review, trouble shoot and make recommendations to improve financial processes. Interact with client management and staff and create reports to present findings
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Media preferred for summer internships. Master degree required, or working towards a MBA/PhD degree for full-time positions. Candidates holding other degrees who demonstrate strong finance interests are welcomed as well
- CFA, CAIA or other industry licenses/designations preferred
- Demonstrated experience in developing cash flow models
- Familiarity with financial statement analysis, budgeting, and benchmarking
- Strong Excel and Access skills (including V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, Macros, reportwriting)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under strict and/or competing deadlines and priorities
- Proactive communicator with team members, colleagues, client management
- Willingness to travel regionally 40-60% and to maintain a flexible schedule in a fast-paced, constantly changing and due-date focused environment
- Employment type: Full-time/summer internship
- Work location: Hong Kong, New York, Beijing, Shanghai
- Start date: Flexible
- Compensation: Highly competitive, negotiable
For interested applicants, please send your resume along with two photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: [First name,Last name], [University], [Company], [Position applying for].